Could I Be Pregnant?
If you are sexually active, there is a possibility you might be pregnant. Listed below are typical signs of pregnancy, but remember these symptoms could indicate another medical issue. Visit our office for a free pregnancy test so you can find out for sure.
Possible Pregnancy Symptoms
- Missed Period
- Swollen/Tender Breasts
- Nausea/Morning Sickness
- Frequent Urination
Note: Only a licensed physician can diagnose pregnancy.
What Do I Do Now?
Question to Ask Yourself
- What was the date of your last period?
- Do you have any pregnancy symptoms?
- How long have the symptoms been going on?
- Have you had a pregnancy test?
- Do you want to talk to someone?
Make an appointment with Care Net of Mid-Coast Maine for a free pregnancy test. If your test is positive, we will give you a safe place to process your emotions and talk about all your options.