Care Net of Mid-Coast Maine is a pregnancy help center created to help women and men make informed decisions about unexpected pregnancies. We provide support and encouragement after any choice that is made. Care Net of Mid-Coast Maine is non-denominational, non-political, and non-judgmental.
We have served hundreds of women in the Mid-Coast area since originally opening in 2002.
Our Promise To You
- Client information is held in strict confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- All clients are served regardless of age, race, background, choices, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are welcomed and served with compassion, kindness, and honesty.
- Pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Clients are given accurate medical information about pregnancy, fetal development, and any other related concerns.
- We do not provide, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All our staff and volunteers receive training to uphold these standards.