I Want To Parent
Parenting is a big responsibility but it is also one of the best and most important things you will ever do. Care Net of Mid-Coast Maine has a variety of parenting classes for everyone from newly pregnant moms, parents of preschoolers, and much more. We will also help you find resources for housing and health assistance.
Will I Be A Good Parent?
This is a question all parents ask, whether or not their baby was planned or unexpected. There are many factors to consider that may have you concerned, such as finances, safety, additional responsibilities, and simply the unknown. Care Net of Mid-Coast Maine offers classes on all these topics, as well as several classes that teach about bonding and showing love to your baby as he or she grows.
All our parenting classes can be taken individually, as a couple, or in a small group. Each time a class is taken, the participants earn “Boutique Credit” which can then be spent in our popular Baby Boutique. This is a win-win program for parents or parents-to-be, as our classes educate you on valuable parenting skills while you earn the resources to buy things you will need for you and your baby.
- Earn While You Learn – This program covers everything from Basic Baby Care to Safety and how to have a Healthy Pregnancy.
- 1 2 3 Magic – Every parent needs to learn about how to lovingly discipline his or her child. These classes show you how.
- Money Management – Not sure how to make a budget or save for birthday gifts? This helpful program will teach you what to do.
All our clients love the Baby Boutique. Not only will you learn valuable parenting skills through our assortment of classes, you will then have the chance to use your “Boutique Credit” to buy all sorts of things you need including, but not limited to:
and much, much more!
Make an appointment with Care Net of Mid-Coast Maine and we will schedule you for your first parenting class.
Questions You May Have
- Can I afford to parent?
- How can I do this alone?
- What do I know about children?
- What if I already have children?